The more important tasks of the EMA include the following:
- To inform members of economic and legal developments which are of significance to the model industry,
- To ensure that existing economic law - especially in the areas of product safety, user protection and environmental protection - is upheld,
- To inform users of the legal requirements relating to modelling products, and the background to these requirements,
- To expose unfair competition and other infringements of existing economic laws,
- To take measures and develop activities which are conducive to the achievement of the association's aims.
The current committee of the EMA consists of the following individuals:
Dieter Wörner, Managing Director Multiplex Modellsport GmbH & Co. KG, Bretten, Germany (1st Chairman)
Rainer Hacker, Managing Director Hacker Motors GmbH,
Germany (2nd Chairman)
André Thirion, Managing Director T2M SAS, Faulquemont, France
Henning Weiß, Sales Manager LRP, Schorndorf, Germany
The membership of the EMA consists of virtually every prestigious company operating in the German and European model industry. The association is based in Hamburg.
For more information, please visit Downloads.